Sunday, December 4, 2011

An Introduction...

Hello, all of you fellow expert dieters out there! (We are experts, aren't we? We know about every diet, whether it works, whether it makes you hungry, or whether not it will turn you into a raging lunatic! )

My name is Heather. I am in my 30's and I have struggled with my weight for most of my life. I have been almost every size between size 4 and size 24. I am tired of being depressed about the way I look, and I'm sick of seeing people's eyes roll when I order dessert at a restaurant. 

I've watched the show, The Biggest Loser, for  way too many seasons, with "my last snack until I start my diet tomorrow" mindlessly being pushed into my mouth until I am so full it hurts to move.

In mid November 2011, I made a decision that will likely change everything! I called The Biggest Loser Resort at Fitness Ridge and there began perhaps the 1001st  weight-loss journey in my life...but this one is different. This journey is for life!

I have now been at the resort for one full week. A lot of people who are staying at this resort have blogs to share and record activities and accomplishments throughout their stay. I have been told that it actually helps to keep us on track toward accomplishing our goals! So, here I am!

2 comments: